Friday, August 22, 2014

SPRING IS IN THE AIR? IT SURE IS.

We've had a very cold winter - in fact there are those who say it's been the coldest ever!  

We've been cold, wet, shivering, rugging up in as many layers as we can without becoming like a big polar bear and wondering where the sun has hidden itself.

Well today we have a bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds.  And sunshine.  Yes, sunshine.

That made me think about summery clothes, and I found this absolutely stunning kaftan that I feel sure you'll love too.   I found it not in a major store or even a chain discount store.  I found it in the Damart catalogue.     Damart is now a part of the Innovations Group - reputable and reliable.



This is not only beautiful, it also goes up to size 30.    It is a garment that you could put aside even for some of your special Christmas outings.   Get in quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment