Sunday, July 7, 2013

THE BEAUTY OF BLACK

As everyone who knows me knows ..... I love the colour black.   While it's become almost the "uniform" of today's young corporate woman and mother, it's a basic colour that proves again and again how versatile it can be, for ANY woman of ANY age and ANY shape.    I accept that many people don't see, or won't agree, that black is a colour, but that doesn't faze me - I call it a colour and for me that's just what it is.


Tamsin Cooper of New Zealand is an extraordinary young woman who creates the most beautiful clothbing and accessories, and I'm highlighting a couple of things from her most recent selections.  For those of us who unfortunately can't "fit" into much of her clothing - (her sizing doesn't cater for us, but who knows ..... in the future?), her accessories are dazzling.








No comments:

Post a Comment