Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WHAT GOES ROUND, COMES ROUND!

If you, like me, are a woman of a certain age, then you'll recall back in the 1950s and 1960s wearing "fancy" stockings.  Stocking with designs.  Whether a plain black line down the centre of the back of the leg, or some with fancy all over lacy designs.

Well girls, just like Arnold Swarzenegger, they're back!   As leggings, no less.

Mind you, I don't think I have the courage to wear these leggings today - although when I think about it, perhaps I'll surprise everyone and get a pair just to see the looks on my girl-friends' faces!

But here, have a peek at what Taking Shape have in stock.    They fun and funky so join in and wear these with your special tops, jackets and tunics and make eyes turn in your direction.









No comments:

Post a Comment