Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I've been somewhat tardy .....


It's been a few days since I posted - been busy of course, but as with so many things these days I can't quite remember what I've been doing - all I know is that I was too busy to get to the computer and write a post!   Not much of an excuse but I'll stick to that one

As most of my friends know I "collect" heaps of clippings, magazine articles and quotations.   They all come in handy (that is if I have the time to read them, file them and remember them!).  But here's ten things that ONLY and EVERY woman will understand:
 
10.  Why it's good to have five pairs of black shoes
9.    The difference between cream, ivory and off-whitw
8.     Crying can be fun
7.     "Fat" clothes
6.     A salad, diet drink and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced lunch
5.     Discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be considered a peak life experience
4.     The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made
3.     A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is next to impossible
2.     Why a phone call between two women never lasts under ten minutes


and the Number 1 thingthat only women understand?

1.   OTHER WOMEN!


(I realise this quotation has probably been making the rounds for years now, but sometimes it's worth while being reminded of some of the fun things that are important and pertinent - to us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment