Thursday, April 26, 2012

Out of the blue!

It never ceases to amaze me at what you discover when speaking to someone.   You can go along blithely being ignorant of what is available as far as plus size fashion is concerned and then someone drops a "label name" and the fun of seeking more information takes over.

This is just what happened yesterday.  For more than 21 years RoseMary's NoteBook© has been seeking for, and finding, plus size fashion from around Australia, (as indeed the world), but I'd never come across the label Zebart.  What comes as more of a surprise is that Zebart is here in suburban Melbourne (almost next door to me!!!)  And it's been around for 21 years!   Why have we never met before?

I've now seen some of the garments, seen how they fit around the body in a fluid line without being too tight or too loose, and seen the fabric.   And all of these aspects get the tick of approval in the right places!

Here are a few of the Zebart "Venus" line.  (Don't you love the name for the plus size line?)





1 comment:

  1. That is amazing zrosemary. I have had the same thing happen to me many times. I love their clothes and if I was the right size :) I would love to wear all of those garments. They seem sexy, confident, colorful, just a bit different to a lot of the clothes I normaly see. Will check if they have a website.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete