Thursday, May 30, 2013

ACCESSORIES!

I've long been an exponent on the exciting possibilities of accessories.   Scarves have been one of my favourite items, even becoming a collection admired by many, and today I am pleased to see stores and even little kiosks within major shopping centres, offering a vast array of different styles of scarves.

One problem over the years has been how how to make scarves tell a story of their own.  We're used to tossing one around our neck but very seldom use a scarf as a head covering.

My friend Janey has started her own blog - My Scarf World,  and I would encourage you to visit her, and to receive your own updates from her each time she posts.   She's certainly given me a lot to think about.

Read the background of Janey's blog too - it will give you insights and possibilities of how other women can benefit from Janey's suggestions.





No comments:

Post a Comment