Saturday, October 16, 2010

What you discover in small laneways!

Enjoying the sights of a city you may not have visited before is always an adventure. Leonie recently visited Perth and having been persuaded by the group not to neglect London Court as a special place to visit, came back with her comments about a lovely little coffee shop she found half way down the laneway.



"I popped inside the small cafe to have a latté. On entering the cafe I was confronted with this marvellous array of foodstuffs, all presented in such an inviting way. Who could resist? Not me. Having my camera on hand I asked permission (always a wise thing to do) to take a photo of their shelf displays. Must have won them over because I got a free cake with my latté. Now, that made my experience even better."

As with many of us, Leonie was also impressed by the fact that so many "small" cafes and coffee shops over in the West are designed along Feng Shui lines. Does this have anything to do with the "feeling" of being made really welcome into these establishments and being embraced by happy moods?

No comments:

Post a Comment