Friday, January 20, 2012

Ignoring the obvious!

I've had my wrist slapped!   You've been concentrating too much on the overseas clothing and ignoring the Australian selections!  No less than five of my readers wrote to me in this vein, so I've been looking around to find something to present to you.  (There are, I know, a number of stores/boutiques/retailers, that I consistently ignore and while they DO have plus size clothing, I believe we deserve better styles, better designs and better fabric from those particular avenues).

What I have noticed though is that the "Peasant" look has returned, with a little touch of sophistication.  Scarves are an integral part of any woman's wardrobe and of course the value of accessories can't be faulted.

But I did visit My Size again this morning and they've got some interesting garments.   I'm highlighting a couple which give opportunity of mixing and matching and coming up with completely different outfits.  And of course, if you're like me, you always like black as a basic colour to build a new season's wardrobe upon.  (With that said however, they've got some great colour garments too!)

First off the rank we have the Boho Kimono worn with the Boho Pleated Skirt, then the Boho Hanky Tunic worn with the same skirt and a flourish with the Café Animal Scarf, followed by the Blue Note Tunic worn with jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment