Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LAYERING!

I can't count the number of times someone has said to me I don't understand it when you talk about layering.  Is it that the concept itself is difficult to understand or is it that sometimes women have difficulty in establishing what layering can do for them?

Having been a great devotee of layering from "way back", I like seeing some of the newer suppliers who use colours and layering to great effect.   In fact a recent post covered this very same subject, but I thought it was well worth re-visiting, with this lovely outfit just being promoted by Taking Shape 14 plus here in Australia.  

Their garments are sized from 14-24 (Australian sizings).

I love the red used as the major base colour with white, black and floral used to enhance the outfit.

For those of you who don't usually think about "layering", see how many layers you can find at very first glance and think about how YOU can use layering to great effect to compliment and enhance your looks and wardrobe.





No comments:

Post a Comment