Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One step in learning to accept yourself!

Our friend Laurie who lives in the USA, has a great philosphy, about life in general.   Her observations always strike a chord with us here and I trust will encourage you too to see things from a different perspective.    Read what she says:

"Buying clothes that fit was actually a revelation and part of my learning to accept myself. 

If clothes fit and you're comfortable then you'll feel better about yourself and you'll feel like moving because you aren't so constricted.

Buying clothes that fit gave me permission to live in the body I have instead of waiting until I lost weight to live.

Another irony: with the right cut the clothes might actually make you look thinner and you'll receive compliments."

© Laurie R, USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment